This winter, more and more Hammersmith and Fulham residents will find it hard to keep warm at home, and Hammersmith and Fulham Council are inviting local voluntary and community organisations to attend a free training workshop to discuss the problems associated with living in cold homes.
The workshop will explore:
– The health and wellbeing impacts of living in a cold home
– How cold homes link to other social and health priorities
– How to identify who is at risk from the cold
– Advice you can give to help people keep warm and well
– Free support available within the Borough including grants and advice
Workshops will be held on:
Thursday 23rd January, 10.00am – 12.00pm
Wednesday 29th January 10.00am – 12.00pm
at Hammersmith Town Hall, King Street, London W6 9JU
You can register to attend one of the workshop sessions by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8469 1333.